Wholesale Registration & Ordering are subject to the following Terms and Conditions
- Only trade customers are eligible to register an online account.
- All online account registrations will be subject to review and verification.
- Online ordering facilities will be locked until your account has been verified.
- Prices will not be displayed until your account has been verified.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Should your registration be rejected all information provided by you will be deleted.
- Once your registration has been verified and accepted by us, ordering facilities and prices will be made available to you.
- When ordering on this site you are offering to purchase subject to our terms and conditions.
- When an order is placed you will receive an email acknowledging we have received it. This does not mean your order has been accepted.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- Should we have a query in relation to your order we will contact you directly.
- When your order has been accepted you will get an email confirming your order has been sent for processing.
- Once your order has been shipped you will get an email notification confirming this.
- If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you directly.
- You can keep track of your current and previous orders in the order history section in “My Account”
Pricing and payments
- All prices are displayed exclusive of Vat – Vat is applicable to Irish customers only
- All prices are displayed exclusive of shipping costs.
- For existing customers orders will be charged to your trade account and an invoice will issue to you.
- For new customers, goods will be supplied on a pro forma basis. Goods will be held for up to 10 days pending receipt of a bank transfer payment.
- Our Online shop is primarily an ordering facility and invoices are issued separately.
- Shipping is free to Irish based customers on orders over the value of €300
- Shipping costs to customers based outside of Ireland will vary depending on quantities, order value and location.
- Should you wish to arrange your own shipping please contact us with the relevant details.
Delivery & Returns
- Should you request a specific date for goods to be dispatched please add a message when submitting your order.
- We use courier and postal services for delivery of goods.
- Estimated delivery times within Ireland is 2-3 working days.
- Estimated delivery times to UK are 3-5 working days.
- Estimated delivery times to Europe are 5-7 working days.
- Estimated delivery times USA, Canada and Rest of World is 7-10 working days.
- Unfortunately delivery times cannot always be guaranteed as there may be circumstances outside of our control which may cause delays e.g. Transportation delays caused by adverse weather conditions.
- All orders dispatched by our courier services are tracked.
- Any discrepancies with your order must be reported within 7 days of receipt of goods.